Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: Lunda Norte: Voluntary repatriation of refugees ends. 12 Sep 2019
- Govt. Angola: Over 200,000 children benefit from polio vaccine. 13 Jul 2019
- Govt. Angola: DRC refugees' situation worrying - Official. 5 Sep 2019
- Govt. Angola: Drought victims receive 320 tons of foodstuff. 12 Sep 2019
- Govt. Angola: Angola assumes responsibility on stay of DRC refugees. 31 Aug 2019
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
This report includes:
(A) Asia Region: (1) DPR of Korea
(B) East and Southern Africa Region: (1) Regional overview, (2) Lesotho, (3) Malawi, (4) Mozambique, (5) Zambia, (6) Zimbabwe, (7) Swaziland, (8) Ethiopia, (9) Sudan, (10) Uganda, (11) Burundi
(C) West Africa Region: (1) Sierra Leone (2) Guinea (3) Mauritania
(D) Central Africa Region: (1) Angola
(E) West and Central Asia Region: (1) Afghanistan, (2) Iran