Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: Over 200,000 children benefit from polio vaccine. 13 Jul 2019
- Govt. Angola: Ministers assess situation of Congolese refugees. 19 Aug 2019
- US DOS: Angola’s Path Forward for Security and Economic Development: Weapons Management and Humanitarian Demining. 19 Aug 2019
- Govt. Angola: Angola supports Congolese refugees. 21 Aug 2019
- UNICEF: UNICEF Angola Humanitarian Situation Report July 2019. 7 Aug 2019
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
This report includes:
(A) East and Southern Africa Region: (1) Regional overview, (2) Zimbabwe, (3) Zambia, (4) Malawi, (5) Mozambique, (6) Swaziland, (7) Burundi, (8) Eritrea
(B) Middle East Region: (1) Palestinian Territories
(C) Asia Region: (1) DPR Korea
(D) Central Africa Region: (1) Angola, (2) Democratic Republic of Congo, (3) Central African Republic
(E) West Africa Region: (1) Guinea, (2) Sierra Leone, (3) Côte d'Ivoire, (4) Liberia