Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: At least 108 thousand kilometres of roads cleared of landmines. 17 Aug 2019
- Govt. Angola: Over 200,000 children benefit from polio vaccine. 13 Jul 2019
- UNICEF: UNICEF Angola Humanitarian Situation Report July 2019. 7 Aug 2019
- Govt. Angola: Angola: Biometric Registration Update as of 29 July 2019. 8 Aug 2019
- UNHCR: Government & UNHCR cooperation on health to affected populations: Case of Lunda Norte, Angola. 8 Aug 2019
High risk countries and potential impacts on food security and agriculture
In view of the potential impact of the 2018/19 El Niño on food security and agriculture, high risk countries in Southern Africa, Horn of Africa, Asia and the Pacific and Latin America should be prioritized for further monitoring, analysis and early action.
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
This website allows you to explore how different scenarios of global greenhouse gas emissions and adaptation to climate change could change the geography of food insecurity in developing and least-developed countries. By altering the levels of future global greenhouse gas emissions and/or the levels of adaptation, you can see how vulnerability to food insecurity changes over time, and compare and contrast these different future scenarios with each other and the present day.