Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: OMA launches campaign to support drought victims. 13 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: Cunene: First lady donates food items to drought-hit families. 12 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: Over USD 300 million needed for demining. 9 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: Japan spends USD 200,000 on mine clearance in Uíge. 12 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: Health sector steps up epidemiological prevention in Huíla. 7 Jun 2019
"I want to read my Bible and stories to my children, but I can't even read the label on a medicine bottle," says Eliza Quikunha, frustrated at her limitations.
"When I got married, I thought my husband was an answer to prayer. But he fell in love with another woman and started drinking. Then he began to beat me," she continued.
Fearing for her life, Eliza fled to her sister's home with her five children.
Silver Spring, Maryland - Thousands of internally displaced persons (IDPs) returnees are benefiting from a unique project being implemented by the Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) aiming to improve their food security through increased attention to the health of cattle.
Silver Spring, Maryland -- In early May 2002, the Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) office in Angola began distributing 300 metric tons of emergency food items in response to severe malnutrition in Bunjei, located in the northern part of Huila province of Angola.
Media Contact: Beth Schaefer, News &
Phone: (301) 680-6355 Fax: (301) 680-6370
NEWS RELEASE Media Contact: Beth Schaefer, News & Information Officer Phone: (301) 680-6355 Fax: (301) 680-6370