Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- MAG: Towards a landmine-free Angola. 17 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: OMA launches campaign to support drought victims. 13 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: Over USD 300 million needed for demining. 9 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: Cunene: First lady donates food items to drought-hit families. 12 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: Government releases USD 600 million to combat drought. 11 May 2019
In the next 60 days, MAP International will provide about $14 million in essential medicines to the most impoverished communities on the continent of Africa.
"Africa's growing crisis is being ignored by many. But it's real and it's escalating," said MAP President Michael J. Nyenhuis who recently returned from an organizational leadership summit in West Africa.
Public health estimates show that malaria kills an African child every 30 seconds.