Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: Lunda Norte: Voluntary repatriation of refugees ends. 12 Sep 2019
- Govt. Angola: Over 200,000 children benefit from polio vaccine. 13 Jul 2019
- Govt. Angola: Drought victims receive 320 tons of foodstuff. 12 Sep 2019
- Govt. Angola: DRC refugees' situation worrying - Official. 5 Sep 2019
- Govt. Angola: Angola assumes responsibility on stay of DRC refugees. 31 Aug 2019
9 November 2011 – The Deputy of the Special Representative of the Secretary-General for Guinea-Bissau, Gana Fofang, and Angolan secretary of State for External relations, Manuel Augusto, today met in Bissau to discuss their cooperation for Guinea-Bissau.
“The meeting aimed to exchange ideas with UNIOGBIS leadership, assess the current situation and discuss future actions in order to respect the calendar of activities implementation”, the Angolan Secretary of State said.