Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
Most read reports
- World Vision: The number of people affected by hunger in southern Africa ‘will stretch around the world’. 10 Nov 2019
- FAO: As climate shocks intensify, UN food agencies urge more support for southern Africa’s hungry people. 31 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: Over 40 cases of polio recorded in Angola. 18 Nov 2019
- UN RC Angola: United Nations supports voluntary repatriation of refugees to DR Congo. 14 Nov 2019
- Govt. Angola: Angola: Biometric Registration Update As of 18 November, 2019. 18 Nov 2019
Luanda - The Italian government is investing one million Euro in street children and youth’s integration project in the Angolan society.
This was said to Angop on Friday by the Italian ambassador to Angola, Giuseppe Mistretta, in the ambit of his country’s contribution to the matters related to human rights in Angola.
“The Italian government has been co-operating with various Angolan institutions that work in fields related to the defence and promotion of human rights that seek for Italy’s support to all initiatives aimed at valorising the human life”, said the diplomat.