Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- UNICEF: Angola's drought takes heavy toll on children's education. 2 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- AfDB: Angola: African Development Bank approves $1 million grant to children’s food and nutrition security programs. 19 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: WHO and UNICEF reiterate support for routine vaccination in Angola. 19 Oct 2019
- UNICEF: Where drinking water is a 90-minute walk away. 2 Oct 2019
- FAO: GIEWS Country Brief: Angola 18-October-2019. 18 Oct 2019
- WFP: WFP Angola Country Brief, September 2019. 17 Oct 2019
Luanda - Mapping of hazards and risk areas is being implemented to prevent disasters and other occurrences that claim lives and destruction of the State and people-owned properties, said Luanda Provincial Command of Civil Protection and Fire-Fighter Service (SPCB).
The fact was announced by the head of the Operational Planning area of SPCB, Flávio Chimbundi.
Chimbundi said that the initiative involves awareness campaigns among the population to prevent illegal grabbing of land, mainly in hazardous areas.