Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- UNICEF: Angola's drought takes heavy toll on children's education. 2 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- AfDB: Angola: African Development Bank approves $1 million grant to children’s food and nutrition security programs. 19 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: WHO and UNICEF reiterate support for routine vaccination in Angola. 19 Oct 2019
- UNICEF: Where drinking water is a 90-minute walk away. 2 Oct 2019
- WFP: WFP Angola Country Brief, September 2019. 17 Oct 2019
- FAO: GIEWS Country Brief: Angola 18-October-2019. 18 Oct 2019
Luanda, 10/02 - Southern African Development Community (SADC) Executive Secretary, Prega Ramsamy, Wednesday said that one of the organisation's top priorities is to provide aid to 14 million people in the region to avoid a humanitarian crisis.
Prega Ramsamy, who said so when addressing the opening session of SADC Summit of Heads of State and of government, stated that this regional body has been mobilizing support from the international community to provide food aid.