Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- UNICEF: Angola's drought takes heavy toll on children's education. 2 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- WFP: WFP Angola Country Brief, September 2019. 17 Oct 2019
- UNICEF: Where drinking water is a 90-minute walk away. 2 Oct 2019
- Amnesty: The end of cattle's paradise: How land diversion for ranches eroded food security in the Gambos, Angola. 15 Oct 2019
- WHO: Angola conducts review and validation of data on Neglected Tropical Diseases. 9 Oct 2019
- FAO: GIEWS Country Brief: Angola 18-October-2019. 18 Oct 2019
Luanda - The embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany has made available one million Euros to mitigate the damage caused to the population of Cunene, due to phenomena such as drought and floods, according to a press release that reached Angop on Thursday.
According to the note, this availability resulted from an effort made by the Angolan government, through the Ministry of Environment and partners, to seek immediate and medium-term solutions to mitigate the effects of drought and floods that has been hitting the province and the people of Cunene.