Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- UNICEF: Angola's drought takes heavy toll on children's education. 2 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- AfDB: Angola: African Development Bank approves $1 million grant to children’s food and nutrition security programs. 19 Oct 2019
- EC-JRC: GDO Analytical Report: Drought in southern Angola - October 2019. 22 Oct 2019
- UNICEF: Where drinking water is a 90-minute walk away. 2 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: WHO and UNICEF reiterate support for routine vaccination in Angola. 19 Oct 2019
- WHO: Angola conducts review and validation of data on Neglected Tropical Diseases. 9 Oct 2019
In 2015, open sources reported 207 aid workers as assaulted or injured in 95 severe incidents.
- During the first six months of 2016, 43 severe incidents reported 97 aid workers as assaulted or injured.
- 2 aid workers raped in South Sudan and Tanzania.
- 1 aid worker sexually assaulted in Zambia.
816 aid workers reported killed, kidnapped, injured or assaulted between January 2015 and June 2016
In 2015, open sources reported 515 aid workers killed (179), kidnapped (129) and assaulted or injured (207) in 234 severe incidents. During the first six months of 2016, open sources reported 301 aid workers killed (129), kidnapped (75) and assaulted or injured (97) in 122 severe incidents.