Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- World Vision: Number of people affected by hunger in southern Africa ‘will stretch around the world’. 10 Nov 2019
Most read reports
- WHO: WHO supports Angola’s Government efforts to end polio outbreak. 2 Dec 2019
- UNICEF: Humanitarian Action for Children 2020 - Angola. 4 Dec 2019
- Govt. Angola: Cunene Province gets heavy rain. 4 Dec 2019
- FAO: As climate shocks intensify, UN food agencies urge more support for southern Africa’s hungry people. 31 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: US makes $10 million available for HIV/AIDS. 2 Dec 2019
- World cereal production in 2008 is forecast to increase 4.9 percent to a record 2 232 million tonnes, considerably up from earlier predictions after better than expected results from the major harvests gathered in the past two months.
- Based on the latest production forecast, a significant improvement in the global supply and demand balance for cereals in the 2008/09 season can be expected.