Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- WFP: WFP Angola Country Brief, August 2019. 18 Sep 2019
- Govt. Angola: Lunda Norte: Voluntary repatriation of refugees ends. 12 Sep 2019
- Govt. Angola: Over 200,000 children benefit from polio vaccine. 13 Jul 2019
- Govt. Angola: DRC refugees' situation worrying - Official. 5 Sep 2019
- Govt. Angola: Angola assumes responsibility on stay of DRC refugees. 31 Aug 2019
NCHELENGE, Thursday 15 February 2018 – A team from the European Union (EU) met with Congolese refugees and familiarized themselves with the situation at Kenani Transit Centre and Mantapala Refugee Settlement in Zambia’s Nchelenge District, Luapula Province.
The team was composed of H.E, Alessandro Mariani, Ambassador of the EU to Zambia, H.E. Filippo Scammacca, Ambassador of Italy, H.E. Sylvain Berger, Ambassador of France and Mr. Mark Richardson, Head of the DFID Office.
NEW YORK, Friday, June 1, 2012 – The UN refugee agency has praised Zambia for looking after refugees and pledging to integrate some Angolans, according to its 2012 report.
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) António Guterres launched t the report titled: "The State of the World's Refugees - in Search of Solidarity'' during a briefing at the UN headquarters on Thursday.