Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: Lunda Norte: Voluntary repatriation of refugees ends. 12 Sep 2019
- Govt. Angola: Drought victims receive 320 tons of foodstuff. 12 Sep 2019
- Govt. Angola: Over 200,000 children benefit from polio vaccine. 13 Jul 2019
- Govt. Angola: DRC refugees' situation worrying - Official. 5 Sep 2019
- Govt. Angola: Angola assumes responsibility on stay of DRC refugees. 31 Aug 2019
Issued: August 4, 1997 - Luanda, Angola
Text of communique as broadcast by Angolan TV on 4th August, 1997.
The mediator and the troika of observers of the Angolan peace process have
learned with great concern that, despite all appeals, UNITA [National Union for
the Total Independence of Angola] has not taken any significant steps to fulfill
the demands contained in UN Security Council Resolution 1,118 and reiterated
in the presidential statement issued by the Security Council on 23rd July.