Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- UNICEF: Angola's drought takes heavy toll on children's education. 2 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- AfDB: Angola: African Development Bank approves $1 million grant to children’s food and nutrition security programs. 19 Oct 2019
- EC-JRC: GDO Analytical Report: Drought in southern Angola - October 2019. 22 Oct 2019
- UNICEF: Where drinking water is a 90-minute walk away. 2 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: WHO and UNICEF reiterate support for routine vaccination in Angola. 19 Oct 2019
- WHO: Angola conducts review and validation of data on Neglected Tropical Diseases. 9 Oct 2019
PORTO – The Global Fund applauds Portugal’s pledge of €750,000 to the Global Fund’s Sixth Replenishment, which is more than triple its previous commitment.
“The Portuguese Ministry of Health and Ministry of Foreign Affairs have the pleasure to announce this important contribution to a cause that is not only ours, but with which we feel committed to, because we are aware that solidarity and sharing efforts are key instruments to ensure more and better health for all, leaving no one behind,” said Dr. Raquel Duarte, Secretary of State for Health of Portugal.
CPLP summit recognizes FAO’s work and Graziano da Silva’s management
18 July 2018, Ilha do Sal, Cape Verde – FAO Director-General Jose Graziano da Silva today urged heads of State and Government of the Community of Portuguese-Speaking Countries (CPLP) to keep the fight against hunger high in their national political agendas and continue working to combat the epidemic of obesity and overweight which both developed and developing countries face.
This report presents the results of an assessment of the right to food in the Community of Portuguese Language Countries (CPLP) – Angola, Brazil, Cape Verde, Guinea-Bissau, Mozambique, Portugal, Sao Tome and Principe and Timor-Leste.