Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- UNICEF: Angola's drought takes heavy toll on children's education. 2 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- FAO: GIEWS Country Brief: Angola 18-October-2019. 18 Oct 2019
- WFP: WFP Angola Country Brief, September 2019. 17 Oct 2019
- UNICEF: Where drinking water is a 90-minute walk away. 2 Oct 2019
- AfDB: Angola: African Development Bank approves $1 million grant to children’s food and nutrition security programs. 19 Oct 2019
- Amnesty: The end of cattle's paradise: How land diversion for ranches eroded food security in the Gambos, Angola. 15 Oct 2019
New efforts to enforce human rights laws in conflicts zones have failed to reduce civilian casualties. Yasmine Sherif argues that civilians need protection as well as material aid
Interview with Aldo Ajello
Janet Janz, an Emergency Response Co-ordinator for the Christian Reformed World Relief Committee (CRWRC), ventured into Angola's war zone to assess what support is needed
My entrance into Angola was a small miracle in itself: I did not have a visa and, from all reports, should have been detained and deported.
The civil war ignores the world
Antony Robbins calls on the world's donor nations to end their neglect of millions of innocent Angolan civilians caught up in a conflict of the ugliest kind
Antony Robbins is media and publicity manager of CARE International UK. He is responsible for all aspects of its communications agenda.