Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: Lunda Norte: Voluntary repatriation of refugees ends. 12 Sep 2019
- Govt. Angola: Over 200,000 children benefit from polio vaccine. 13 Jul 2019
- Govt. Angola: DRC refugees' situation worrying - Official. 5 Sep 2019
- Govt. Angola: Drought victims receive 320 tons of foodstuff. 12 Sep 2019
- Govt. Angola: Angola assumes responsibility on stay of DRC refugees. 31 Aug 2019
Nairobi, 14 Jul 09 - Mrs.
Luanda - UN-HABITAT and the government of Angola on Thursday signed an agreement that will allow the agency to establish a national office in that country.
The five year agreement was signed by UN-HABITAT Executive Director, Mrs Anna Tibaijuka and the Vice Minister for External Affairs George Rebelo Chicoty.
Nairobi - A high level delegation led by the Deputy Minister of Urban Affairs and the Environment Mr. Pedro da Mota Liz, visited UN-HABITAT Executive Director, Mrs Tibaijuka to discuss this year's Global Observance of World Habitat Day and enhanced collaboration on housing and urban development projects.
Welcoming the delegation, Mrs.