Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- UNICEF: Angola's drought takes heavy toll on children's education. 2 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- UNICEF: Where drinking water is a 90-minute walk away. 2 Oct 2019
- Amnesty: The end of cattle's paradise: How land diversion for ranches eroded food security in the Gambos, Angola. 15 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: Cunene records rainfall after 12-month drought. 14 Oct 2019
- WHO: Angola conducts review and validation of data on Neglected Tropical Diseases. 9 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: Drought affects over 200,000 in Huila. 9 Oct 2019
Brazzaville - A team of Angolan fire-fighters and sappers is since Tuesday in Brazzaville, Republic of Congo working on the ''3 B'' sector, assigned to Angola to search and remove uxos (English abbreviation for unexploded ordnance) arising from explosion and fire in the Mpla Armored Regiment storehouse.
After making a recognition of the area of the accident, carried out last Monday, they assembled on Tuesday signs and delineation of its sector to prevent any intrusion of former residents and others.
Catastrophe de Brazzaville : les partenaires humanitaires de la RDC impliqués dans la réponse
Suite à l’explosion le 4 mars du Dépôt Central des Armements et des Munitions (DCAM), à Mpila, au nord de Brazzaville, les partenaires humanitaires en République Démocratique du Congo se sont mobilisés pour apporter leur assistance aux victimes de cette catastrophe qui a fait environ 240 morts, 3 000 blessés et près de 15 000 personnes sans abris.
Luanda - The welfare organs of the Angolan government in cooperation with the Angolan Armed Forces kick started a humanitarian aid campaign in favour of the Republic of the Congo to minimise the difficulties caused by the explosion of a magazine of ammunition powder and other explosive devices of that country's defence forces.
According to a press release from the Office of Assistance to the Vice-President, Fernando da Piedade Dias dos Santos, disclosed to ANGOP, the support is a decision by the Head of State, José Eduardo dos Santos.