Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
Most read reports
- World Vision: The number of people affected by hunger in southern Africa ‘will stretch around the world’. 10 Nov 2019
- FAO: As climate shocks intensify, UN food agencies urge more support for southern Africa’s hungry people. 31 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: Over 40 cases of polio recorded in Angola. 18 Nov 2019
- UN RC Angola: United Nations supports voluntary repatriation of refugees to DR Congo. 14 Nov 2019
- AfDB: Angola: African Development Bank approves $1 million grant to children’s food and nutrition security programs. 19 Oct 2019
This report includes: A) Angola B) Liberia C) East Africa - Tanzania and Burundi D) Democratic People's Republic of Korea E) Afghanistan.
This report includes: A) Democratic People's Republic of Korea - floods B) Afghanistan C) Sierra Leone D) Somalia E) Ethiopia F) D.R. Congo - Angolan refugees G) Zambia - D.R. Congo refugees.
This report includes: A) Democratic People's Republic of Korea B) Afghanistan C) Tajikistan D) FR Yugoslavia E) West Africa: Sierra Leone, Liberia, Guinea, Ivory Coast and Ghana F) Zambia G) Recent FAO/WFP Crop and Food Supply Assessment Mission Reports.
Issued weekly by the United Nations World Food Programme
This report includes: A) Democratic People's Republic of Korea B) FR Yugoslavia and region - Kosovo crisis C) Angola D) Guinea Bissau E) East Africa: Regional and Burundi F) Somalia G) Central America - Hurricane Mitch operations.
This report includes: A) FR Yugoslavia and region - Kosovo crisis B) Democratic People's Republic of Korea C) Afghanistan D) Angola E) East and Central Africa: Rwanda, Democratic Republic of Congo and Congo/Brazzaville F) Somalia.