Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- UNICEF: Angola's drought takes heavy toll on children's education. 2 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- AfDB: Angola: African Development Bank approves $1 million grant to children’s food and nutrition security programs. 19 Oct 2019
- UNICEF: Where drinking water is a 90-minute walk away. 2 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: WHO and UNICEF reiterate support for routine vaccination in Angola. 19 Oct 2019
- WFP: WFP Angola Country Brief, September 2019. 17 Oct 2019
- WHO: Angola conducts review and validation of data on Neglected Tropical Diseases. 9 Oct 2019
This report includes: A) FR Yugoslavia and region B) Indonesia - East Timor C) Sri Lanka D) Angola E) Rwanda F) General - Food Aid Needs and Shortfalls.
NEW YORK, Thursday 22 July 1999: Even as the global assault against polio, one of the most feared childhood diseases, enters its final phase, the health of children across the planet is more precarious today than a decade ago, when ambitious goals were set for the defeat of many childhood illnesses, the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) reported today.