Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- World Vision: Number of people affected by hunger in southern Africa ‘will stretch around the world’. 10 Nov 2019
Most read reports
- OCHA: Southern Africa: Humanitarian Key Messages, December 2019. 6 Dec 2019
- WHO: WHO supports Angola’s Government efforts to end polio outbreak. 2 Dec 2019
- Govt. Angola: Drought victims in Cunene get food aid. 8 Dec 2019
- FAO: As climate shocks intensify, UN food agencies urge more support for southern Africa’s hungry people. 31 Oct 2019
- World Vision: The number of people affected by hunger in southern Africa ‘will stretch around the world’. 10 Nov 2019
WaPOR: database dissemination portal and APIs
The FAO portal to monitor Water Productivity through Open access of Remotely sensed derived data (WaPOR) monitors and reports on agriculture water productivity over Africa and the Near East.
It provides open access to the water productivity database and its thousands of underlying map layers, it allows for direct data queries, time series analyses, area statistics and data download of key variables associated to water and land productivity assessments.
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.