Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- UNICEF: Angola's drought takes heavy toll on children's education. 2 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- UNICEF: Where drinking water is a 90-minute walk away. 2 Oct 2019
- WHO: Angola conducts review and validation of data on Neglected Tropical Diseases. 9 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: Drought affects over 200,000 in Huila. 9 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: Angola: Govt reiterates fight against drought in southern region. 4 Oct 2019
- UNICEF: Humanitarian Action for Children - Angola (September 2019). 25 Sep 2019
Regional meeting on landmines opens today in Pretoria
Pretoria, 9 September 2009 -- African Union members must step up their efforts towards ridding the continent of landmines and fully respecting the rights of landmine survivors, said the International Campaign to Ban Landmines (ICBL), 1997 Nobel Peace Laureate, today at the opening of a regional meeting on the issue.
Summary of crises with major changes since beginning of 2008
February-April 2005 CCA Outlooks at 4 Months Lead
The outlook for Feb-Apr 2005 southern Africa rainfall at four months lead show a tilt in the odds favoring above normal rainfall across central South Africa, most of Namibia, the western half of Botswana, portions of southern Angola and, locally, over southwestern Zambia. There is a tilt in the odds favoring below normal rainfall locally over northern Mozambique. Climatology is expected elsewhere.
Gulf of Guinea
CCA Outlook for January-March at Four Months Lead