Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- Govt. Angola: More than 200,000 children to be vaccinated against polio in Angola. 13 Jul 2019
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: Over 200,000 children benefit from polio vaccine. 13 Jul 2019
- Govt. Angola: Angola: Biometric Registration Update as of 15 July 2019. 19 Jul 2019
- ICRC: Angola/DRC: The unaccompanied children of Lóvua Refugee Camp share their stories. 17 Jul 2019
- UNHCR: Angola: Inter-Agency Operational Update (1 – 31 May 2019). 12 Jul 2019
- UNHCR: 3Ws Lunda Norte – Who is doing What and Where (8 July 2019). 12 Jul 2019
The quadripartite committee of experts examining supporting documents for the delimitation of the border between the Democratic Republic of Congo and Angola (where the Kahemba territory and the Angolan province of Lunda Norte adjoin each other) has finished its work.
This year the Ministers of Foreign Affairs, Development Cooperation and Defence earmarked a total of 6.3 million euros for the fight against antipersonnel mines. This is the largest sum ever set aside by the Belgian government to tackle this problem, making our country is now the 15th largest donor in the world.
RDC / Processus de Prétoria : visite du Ministre Michel (RDC, Burundi, Rwanda, Ouganda, Angola, Afrique du Sud, Sénégal, 04-10.01.03) - Bilan
Press release by the Belgian Secretary