Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- UNICEF: Angola's drought takes heavy toll on children's education. 2 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- UNICEF: Where drinking water is a 90-minute walk away. 2 Oct 2019
- WHO: Angola conducts review and validation of data on Neglected Tropical Diseases. 9 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: Drought affects over 200,000 in Huila. 9 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: Angola: Govt reiterates fight against drought in southern region. 4 Oct 2019
- UNICEF: Humanitarian Action for Children - Angola (September 2019). 25 Sep 2019
JUNE 2, 2017 FROM CGIAR News from CGIAR System Organization
The recent appearance of the fall armyworm, an insect-pest, which causes damage to more than 80 crop species in 14 countries in sub-Saharan Africa, poses a serious challenge and significant risk to the region’s food security.
Following the successful launch of the Eastern and Southern Africa Commitment on HIV Prevention and Sexual Health for Young People in November 2011 by Dirk Niebel, Germany's Minister for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), UNAIDS and UNESCO have now established a High-Level Group of policymakers and experts to steer this initiative.