Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- UNICEF: Angola's drought takes heavy toll on children's education. 2 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- WFP: WFP Angola Country Brief, September 2019. 17 Oct 2019
- UNICEF: Where drinking water is a 90-minute walk away. 2 Oct 2019
- Amnesty: The end of cattle's paradise: How land diversion for ranches eroded food security in the Gambos, Angola. 15 Oct 2019
- WHO: Angola conducts review and validation of data on Neglected Tropical Diseases. 9 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: Cunene records rainfall after 12-month drought. 14 Oct 2019
Luanda, Angola (PANA) - The oil company, Esso Exploration Angola Limited (EEAL), has set aside US$750,000 grant for malaria alleviation projects in Angola, the firm has said.
Esso said the NGO, Population Services International (PSI), will use part of the funding to develop a plan for the sustainable marketing of 45,000 processed mosquito nets to vulnerable populations.
The funds will also cover interventions by the Africare NGO to alleviate malaria and food security among displaced persons in the municipalities of Nharea and Kuito in the central province of Bié.
The Africare …