Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- WFP: WFP Angola Country Brief, August 2019. 18 Sep 2019
- Govt. Angola: Lunda Norte: Voluntary repatriation of refugees ends. 12 Sep 2019
- Govt. Angola: Over 200,000 children benefit from polio vaccine. 13 Jul 2019
- Govt. Angola: DRC refugees' situation worrying - Official. 5 Sep 2019
- Govt. Angola: Angola assumes responsibility on stay of DRC refugees. 31 Aug 2019
Luanda - Mapping of hazards and risk areas is being implemented to prevent disasters and other occurrences that claim lives and destruction of the State and people-owned properties, said Luanda Provincial Command of Civil Protection and Fire-Fighter Service (SPCB).
The fact was announced by the head of the Operational Planning area of SPCB, Flávio Chimbundi.
Chimbundi said that the initiative involves awareness campaigns among the population to prevent illegal grabbing of land, mainly in hazardous areas.
UNICEF PROVIDES HUMANITARIAN ASSISTANCE TO CHILDREN AND WOMEN AFFECTED BY DROUGHT, CONFLICT, FLOODS AND DISEASE OUTBREAKS
- Violent attacks in Mogadishu, Somalia, have caused over 402,000 people to flee their homes since March. Tensions are high in the Great Lakes region with new refugee movements taking place into neighbouring countries. In Western Kenya, 67,000 people remain internally displaced following the Mt.
Regional: Malawi, Zambia and Tanzania continue to supply maize to grain deficit countries.