Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- OCHA: Southern Africa: Humanitarian Key Messages, December 2019. 6 Dec 2019
- Govt. Angola: INAD removes explosive devices in Cuito. 25 Jan 2020
- Govt. Angola: Over five million children get polio vaccine. 19 Jan 2020
- FAO: As climate shocks intensify, UN food agencies urge more support for southern Africa’s hungry people. 31 Oct 2019
- FAO: GIEWS Country Brief: Angola 24-January-2020. 24 Jan 2020
Geneva, 06 June 2012
Kuito – At least 2,000 landmine victims will be assisted in central Bie province this year by the National Inter-sector Demining and Humanitarian Aid Commission (CNIDAH), Angop learned Wednesday here.
The information was released by CNIDAH field officer, Norberto Quintas, while speaking about landmine victim assistance projects.
The official underlined that the landmine victims will get an assorted range of assistance, including physical rehabilitation, professional training and foodstuffs supplies.