Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: Ministers assess situation of Congolese refugees. 19 Aug 2019
- Govt. Angola: Angola supports Congolese refugees. 21 Aug 2019
- Govt. Angola: Over 200,000 children benefit from polio vaccine. 13 Jul 2019
- US DOS: Angola’s Path Forward for Security and Economic Development: Weapons Management and Humanitarian Demining. 19 Aug 2019
- Govt. Angola: Polio vaccination reaches over 500,000 children - Official. 19 Aug 2019
In the next 60 days, MAP International will provide about $14 million in essential medicines to the most impoverished communities on the continent of Africa.
"Africa's growing crisis is being ignored by many. But it's real and it's escalating," said MAP President Michael J. Nyenhuis who recently returned from an organizational leadership summit in West Africa.
Public health estimates show that malaria kills an African child every 30 seconds.