Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- UNICEF: Angola's drought takes heavy toll on children's education. 2 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- AfDB: Angola: African Development Bank approves $1 million grant to children’s food and nutrition security programs. 19 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: WHO and UNICEF reiterate support for routine vaccination in Angola. 19 Oct 2019
- UNICEF: Where drinking water is a 90-minute walk away. 2 Oct 2019
- WFP: WFP Angola Country Brief, September 2019. 17 Oct 2019
- FAO: GIEWS Country Brief: Angola 18-October-2019. 18 Oct 2019
• For the last 2/3 weeks four of the five JCISA priority countries have reported zero cases:
Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia and Zimbabwe
• Angola also reporting a considerable reduction in cases.
• The Tanzania outbreak considerably reduced but continues with sporadic cases persisting in Dar es Salaam.
• Tanzania outbreak continues but with significant reduction in cases.
• A small outbreak in North Western Zambia bordering with DRC is reported to be under control and managed by MOH.
• Angola has seen a reduction in cases but the last official report available is that of week 8 - 26 February.