Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- UNICEF: Angola's drought takes heavy toll on children's education. 2 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- Amnesty: The end of cattle's paradise: How land diversion for ranches eroded food security in the Gambos, Angola. 15 Oct 2019
- UNICEF: Where drinking water is a 90-minute walk away. 2 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: Cunene records rainfall after 12-month drought. 14 Oct 2019
- WHO: Angola conducts review and validation of data on Neglected Tropical Diseases. 9 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: Drought affects over 200,000 in Huila. 9 Oct 2019
By Jennifer Harter, Communications Associate
It was a gathering of the most powerful organizations in the global fight against malaria in one of the most powerful places in the world.
And Christian Children's Fund (CCF) was among those invited to the White House on Wednesday for Malaria Awareness Day.
The Vice President for Global Programs at CCF, Michelle Poulton visited the White House on the organization's behalf for a key event in President Bush's efforts to fight malaria.
Poulton attended the luncheon in the White House Rose Garden for Malaria Awareness Day in …