Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- UNICEF: Angola's drought takes heavy toll on children's education. 2 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- WFP: WFP Angola Country Brief, September 2019. 17 Oct 2019
- UNICEF: Where drinking water is a 90-minute walk away. 2 Oct 2019
- Amnesty: The end of cattle's paradise: How land diversion for ranches eroded food security in the Gambos, Angola. 15 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: Cunene records rainfall after 12-month drought. 14 Oct 2019
- WHO: Angola conducts review and validation of data on Neglected Tropical Diseases. 9 Oct 2019
By Mirabelle Enaka Kima, IFRC
Overcrowded and busy, the Barumbu vaccination site in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo, has been a hive of activity since opening its doors at 7 o’clock on this particular morning.
Like many other health zones in the country, people are lining up to get their yellow fever vaccination, following an outbreak of the potentially deadly disease.