Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- UNICEF: Angola's drought takes heavy toll on children's education. 2 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- AfDB: Angola: African Development Bank approves $1 million grant to children’s food and nutrition security programs. 19 Oct 2019
- EC-JRC: GDO Analytical Report: Drought in southern Angola - October 2019. 22 Oct 2019
- UNICEF: Where drinking water is a 90-minute walk away. 2 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: WHO and UNICEF reiterate support for routine vaccination in Angola. 19 Oct 2019
- WFP: WFP Angola Country Brief, September 2019. 17 Oct 2019
NEW YORK, 8 March (Office for Disarmament Affairs/Department of Political Affairs) — The Central African Convention for the Control of Small Arms and Light Weapons, their Ammunition and all Parts and Components that can be used for their Manufacture, Repair and Assembly (Kinshasa Convention) enters into force today, today.
Meeting Will Discuss Legal Instrument on Small Arms, Code of Conduct for Armed and Security Forces, Cross-Border Security Issues
NEW YORK, 27 August (Office for Disarmament Affairs) - The United Nations Standing Advisory Committee on Security Questions in Central Africa will hold its twenty-sixth ministerial meeting in Yaoundé, Cameroon, from 3 to 7 September.
The twenty-sixth ministerial meeting will consider recent developments in the geopolitical and security situation in selected Member States, as well as disarmament-related and security sector projects in Central …