Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- WFP: WFP Angola Country Brief, August 2019. 18 Sep 2019
- Govt. Angola: Over 200,000 children benefit from polio vaccine. 13 Jul 2019
- Govt. Angola: Lunda Norte: Voluntary repatriation of refugees ends. 12 Sep 2019
- Govt. Angola: DRC refugees' situation worrying - Official. 5 Sep 2019
- Govt. Angola: Angola assumes responsibility on stay of DRC refugees. 31 Aug 2019
New efforts to enforce human rights laws in conflicts zones have failed to reduce civilian casualties. Yasmine Sherif argues that civilians need protection as well as material aid
Interview with Aldo Ajello
Janet Janz, an Emergency Response Co-ordinator for the Christian Reformed World Relief Committee (CRWRC), ventured into Angola's war zone to assess what support is needed
My entrance into Angola was a small miracle in itself: I did not have a visa and, from all reports, should have been detained and deported.
The civil war ignores the world
Antony Robbins calls on the world's donor nations to end their neglect of millions of innocent Angolan civilians caught up in a conflict of the ugliest kind
Antony Robbins is media and publicity manager of CARE International UK. He is responsible for all aspects of its communications agenda.