Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- Govt. Angola: More than 200,000 children to be vaccinated against polio in Angola. 13 Jul 2019
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: Over 200,000 children benefit from polio vaccine. 13 Jul 2019
- ICRC: Angola/DRC: The unaccompanied children of Lóvua Refugee Camp share their stories. 17 Jul 2019
- UNHCR: Angola: Inter-Agency Operational Update (1 – 31 May 2019). 12 Jul 2019
- UNHCR: 3Ws Lunda Norte – Who is doing What and Where (8 July 2019). 12 Jul 2019
- Govt. Angola: MPLA parliamentary group assesses drought in Huíla. 4 Jul 2019
New efforts to enforce human rights laws in conflicts zones have failed to reduce civilian casualties. Yasmine Sherif argues that civilians need protection as well as material aid
Interview with Aldo Ajello
Janet Janz, an Emergency Response Co-ordinator for the Christian Reformed World Relief Committee (CRWRC), ventured into Angola's war zone to assess what support is needed
My entrance into Angola was a small miracle in itself: I did not have a visa and, from all reports, should have been detained and deported.
The civil war ignores the world
Antony Robbins calls on the world's donor nations to end their neglect of millions of innocent Angolan civilians caught up in a conflict of the ugliest kind
Antony Robbins is media and publicity manager of CARE International UK. He is responsible for all aspects of its communications agenda.