Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- WFP: WFP Angola Country Brief, August 2019. 18 Sep 2019
- Govt. Angola: Lunda Norte: Voluntary repatriation of refugees ends. 12 Sep 2019
- Govt. Angola: Over 200,000 children benefit from polio vaccine. 13 Jul 2019
- Govt. Angola: DRC refugees' situation worrying - Official. 5 Sep 2019
- Govt. Angola: Angola assumes responsibility on stay of DRC refugees. 31 Aug 2019
Joint press release
NAIROBI, KENYA, 27, May 2010 - Government representatives from 20 African countries highly affected by HIV/AIDS gathered today in Nairobi to discuss ways to virtually eliminate mother-to-child transmission of HIV by 2015.
The three-day-consultation from 26 to 28 May is co-organized by the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria and UN agencies, including UNAIDS, UNICEF, UNFPA and WHO. Participants are exploring how to expand and strengthen services for pregnant women and increase treatment for infected mothers and children.