Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- UNICEF: Angola's drought takes heavy toll on children's education. 2 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- AfDB: Angola: African Development Bank approves $1 million grant to children’s food and nutrition security programs. 19 Oct 2019
- EC-JRC: GDO Analytical Report: Drought in southern Angola - October 2019. 22 Oct 2019
- UNICEF: Where drinking water is a 90-minute walk away. 2 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: WHO and UNICEF reiterate support for routine vaccination in Angola. 19 Oct 2019
- WHO: Angola conducts review and validation of data on Neglected Tropical Diseases. 9 Oct 2019
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
Twenty-seventh Special Session
3rd Meeting (AM)
Among the key issues raised this morning as the General Assembly special session on children continued its general debate were the negative impact of armed conflict on children and the need to put an end to their exploitation.