Appeals & Response Plans
Headlines (last 30 days)
- Save the Children: At least 25 children hospitalised after Ghazni car bomb attack in Afghanistan. 10 Jul 2019
- UNICEF: Two million Afghan children cannot reach their full potential due to undernutrition. 2 Jul 2019
- UNICEF: Scores of children among casualties in Kabul attack - UNICEF. 1 Jul 2019
- DFID: More than five million Afghans will receive emergency life-saving UK aid. 17 Jun 2019
Most read reports
- USAID: Regional Agricultural Development Program - South (RADP-South) (Oct 2013 – Oct 2017). 16 Jul 2019
- Save the Children: At least 25 children hospitalised after Ghazni car bomb attack. 10 Jul 2019
- ACTED: Driving improvements in agriculture through better education. 16 Jul 2019
- USAID: Capacity Building and Change Management program (CBCMP II) (July 2014 – July 2017). 16 Jul 2019
- USAID: Afghanistan Food Fortification Project (Oct 2015 – Sep 2017). 16 Jul 2019
Has the UN made a difference in Pakistan? The results in this Annual Report confirm that we have. As the era of the Sustainable Development Goals dawns, we marked this new beginning with a fresh resolve to deliver better results for all the people of Pakistan. 2016 was a year of impressive progress.
Hand in hand with our partners, our collective achievements propelled us forward, towards stronger development outcomes across the country.
Delivering as One