Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- Theirworld: Education can help to bring peace in Afghanistan - but not while schools are under attack. 21 Aug 2019
- NRC: Displaced Afghans resort to desperate measures as support dwindles. 14 Aug 2019
- UNAMA: Civilian casualties in Afghanistan spike in July. 3 Aug 2019
- UNAMA: UN urges parties to heed call from Afghans: Zero civilian casualties. 30 Jul 2019
Most read reports
- Save the Children: At least 25 children hospitalised after Ghazni car bomb attack. 10 Jul 2019
- UNAMA: UN reminds parties of their responsibility to protect civilians - Civilian casualty rates spike in July. 3 Aug 2019
- UNAMA: Midyear report on the Protection of Civilians in Armed Conflict: (1 January to 30 June 2019) [EN/Dari/PS]. 30 Jul 2019
- Theirworld: Education can help to bring peace in Afghanistan - but not while schools are still under attack. 21 Aug 2019
- UNAMA: Women’s rights spotlighted at UN-backed event in Afghanistan’s northeast. 22 Aug 2019
World Humanitarian Data and Trends presents global and country-level data-and-trend analysis about humanitarian crises and assistance. Its purpose is to consolidate this information and present it in an accessible way, providing policymakers, researchers and humanitarian practitioners with an evidence base to support humanitarian policy decisions and provide context for operational decisions.
The information presented covers two main areas: humanitarian needs and assistance in 2016, and humanitarian trends, challenges and opportunities.
This is the first consolidated presentation of the reported results of CERF funding, covering a full year of CERF allocations. As such, it serves as a pilot and will inform future CERF results reporting. This report was compiled on the basis of information provided by Resident Coordinators/Humanitarian Coordinators (RC/ HCs) and Humanitarian Country Teams (HCTs) in 66 consolidated reports covering the results of more than 450 CERF-funded projects.