Appeals & Response Plans
Headlines (last 30 days)
- Save the Children: At least 25 children hospitalised after Ghazni car bomb attack in Afghanistan. 10 Jul 2019
- UNICEF: Two million Afghan children cannot reach their full potential due to undernutrition. 2 Jul 2019
- UNICEF: Scores of children among casualties in Kabul attack - UNICEF. 1 Jul 2019
Most read reports
- Save the Children: At least 25 children hospitalised after Ghazni car bomb attack. 10 Jul 2019
- UNAMA: Youth underscores their key role in preventing violent extremism during UN-backed event. 23 Jul 2019
- OCHA: Afghanistan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 81 | 1 April–30 June 2019. 22 Jul 2019
- GPEI: Polio this week as of 17 July 2019. 19 Jul 2019
- War Child: Borderlands: The journey no child should have to make. 23 Jul 2019
The staff of Philos programme took place in the camps. Discussed and resolved issues about their duties, shifts, etc.
An SGBV protocol has been created from KEELPNO with the colaboration of the partners and shared with the HWG.
Trainings on SGBV took place on February, March and April.
A hunger strike protocol has been developed from KEELPNO.