Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- DFID: More than five million Afghans will receive emergency life-saving UK aid. 17 Jun 2019
- UNICEF: Afghanistan sees three-fold increase in attacks on schools in one year – UNICEF. 28 May 2019
Most read reports
- DFID: Helpdesk Report: K4D - Agriculture in Afghanistan – economic sustainability and subsector viability. 24 Jun 2019
- OCHA: Afghanistan: Integrated Drought Response, May 2019. 24 Jun 2019
- UN GA: The situation in Afghanistan and its implications for international peace and security - Report of the Secretary General (A/73/902–S/2019/493). 18 Jun 2019
- UNHCR: UNHCR Afghanistan Operational Fact Sheet, 31 May 2019. 23 Jun 2019
- Health Cluster: Afghanistan: Attacks on Health Care in 2019, as of 24 June. 24 Jun 2019
A word from the chair
Partnerships form the big picture
Millions of people have been touched by the work that Health Partners International of Canada (HPIC) has done in developing nations all over the world in the last twenty years.
Behind the numbers that mark the breadth and the length of this mission to date, are the stories of those whose lives have been eased of the needless suffering by preventable and treatable conditions, and the many partner organizations that ensure those outcomes.