Appeals & Response Plans
Headlines (last 30 days)
- Save the Children: At least 25 children hospitalised after Ghazni car bomb attack in Afghanistan. 10 Jul 2019
- UNICEF: Two million Afghan children cannot reach their full potential due to undernutrition. 2 Jul 2019
- UNICEF: Scores of children among casualties in Kabul attack - UNICEF. 1 Jul 2019
Most read reports
- Save the Children: At least 25 children hospitalised after Ghazni car bomb attack. 10 Jul 2019
- OCHA: Afghanistan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 81 | 1 April–30 June 2019. 22 Jul 2019
- SCA: SCA calls for protection of civilians, its medical staff and health facilities. 22 Jul 2019
- GPEI: Polio this week as of 17 July 2019. 19 Jul 2019
- DACAAR: Biofilter secures safe drinking water during flooding. 22 Jul 2019
In preparation for a looming grave shortage of supplies during the Afghan winter, the German Government is setting up an Afghanistan Winter Aid Task Force at the German Embassy in Kabul with immediate effect. The Task Force will assess the current situation on the ground and subsequently coordinate the provision of German aid. It will thus help to avert a major humanitarian crisis.
The Task Force will be headed by the German Ambassador, Werner Lauk.