Appeals & Response Plans
Headlines (last 30 days)
Most read reports
- ACLED: ACLED Regional Overview – Asia (26 June 2019). 26 Jun 2019
- UN GA: The situation in Afghanistan and its implications for international peace and security - Report of the Secretary General (A/73/902–S/2019/493). 18 Jun 2019
- IOM: Returns to Afghanistan in 2018: Joint IOM-UNHCR Summary Report [EN/Dari/Pashto]. 25 Jun 2019
- DFID: Over five million Afghans to receive emergency life-saving UK aid. 17 Jun 2019
- OCHA: Afghanistan: Integrated Drought Response, May 2019. 24 Jun 2019
This document provides an overview of responses to the Global Shelter Cluster (GSC) online survey, conducted in preparation for the annual GSC Meeting. Findings are based on a total of 106 responses, as of 26 September 2017.
As of 22 May, US$ 31,381,306 is available with the administrative agent MPTF with deposits from:
Multi-million dollar contribution will aid urgently needed mine action work in Afghanistan and Libya
As part of an assistance package that will support mine action efforts in Afghanistan and Libya, Denmark contributed DKK 15,000,000 to the Voluntary Trust Fund for Assistance in Mine Action in March 2011. During 2010, Denmark was among the largest donors to the Voluntary Trust Fund for Assistance in Mine Action, which the United Nations Mine Action Service manages.