Appeals & Response Plans
Headlines (last 30 days)
- DFID: More than five million Afghans will receive emergency life-saving UK aid. 17 Jun 2019
- UNICEF: Afghanistan sees three-fold increase in attacks on schools in one year – UNICEF. 28 May 2019
- UN News: About 600,000 Afghan children face death from malnutrition without emergency funds. 24 May 2019
Most read reports
- UN SC: Upcoming Presidential Election in Afghanistan ‘Key Moment’ to Reaffirm Legitimacy of Democratic Political Structure, Special Representative Tells Security Council. 19 Jun 2019
- UN GA: The situation in Afghanistan and its implications for international peace and security - Report of the Secretary General (A/73/902–S/2019/493). 18 Jun 2019
- DFID: Over five million Afghans to receive emergency life-saving UK aid. 17 Jun 2019
- OCHA: Afghanistan: Snapshot of Population Movements (Jan to May 2019)(As of 17 June 2019). 18 Jun 2019
- USAID: Catalyzing Afghan Agricultural Innovation, May 2018 - May 2023. 17 Jun 2019
The staff of Philos programme took place in the camps. Discussed and resolved issues about their duties, shifts, etc.
An SGBV protocol has been created from KEELPNO with the colaboration of the partners and shared with the HWG.
Trainings on SGBV took place on February, March and April.
A hunger strike protocol has been developed from KEELPNO.