Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- Save the Children: At least 25 children hospitalised after Ghazni car bomb attack in Afghanistan. 10 Jul 2019
- UNICEF: Two million Afghan children cannot reach their full potential due to undernutrition. 2 Jul 2019
- UNICEF: Scores of children among casualties in Kabul attack - UNICEF. 1 Jul 2019
Most read reports
- Save the Children: At least 25 children hospitalised after Ghazni car bomb attack. 10 Jul 2019
- GPEI: Polio this week as of 17 July 2019. 19 Jul 2019
- USAID: USAID Launches National Agricultural Education Conference [EN/Dari]. 17 Jul 2019
- USAID: Disease Surveillance and Prevention (DEWS) (July 2014 – June 2022). 19 Jul 2019
- SCA: Forty-two health facilities run by SCA in Wardak closed by Taliban. 20 Jul 2019
■ More than 35,000 refugees and migrants have crossed the border into fyR Macedonia during the reporting period 16-22 September with a daily average of more than 5,000. Assistance with food,
NFIs, counselling, medical and psychosocial services, child friendly spaces and monitoring have been stepped up and registration is ongoing 24/7.
■ The average daily influx of refugees in September is more than 5,000 refugees and during the reporting period from 09 - 15 September the figure has risen to above 6,000 per day with an all-time high of 8,660 alone on 13 September. Assistance with food, NFIs, counselling, medical and psychosocial services, child friendly spaces and monitoring have been stepped up and registration is ongoing 24/7.
■ The train prices have increased considerably by 150%. Advocacy efforts are ongoing to revert this decision.
■ The presence of twelve new data entry clerks, from the Macedonian Young Lawyers Association (MYLA) and financed by UNHCR, as well as the new software has increased the pace of registration.