Appeals & Response Plans
Headlines (last 30 days)
- Save the Children: At least 25 children hospitalised after Ghazni car bomb attack in Afghanistan. 10 Jul 2019
- UNICEF: Two million Afghan children cannot reach their full potential due to undernutrition. 2 Jul 2019
- UNICEF: Scores of children among casualties in Kabul attack - UNICEF. 1 Jul 2019
Most read reports
- Save the Children: At least 25 children hospitalised after Ghazni car bomb attack. 10 Jul 2019
- OCHA: Afghanistan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 81 | 1 April–30 June 2019. 22 Jul 2019
- SCA: SCA calls for protection of civilians, its medical staff and health facilities. 22 Jul 2019
- DACAAR: Biofilter secures safe drinking water during flooding. 22 Jul 2019
- MSF: Afghanistan: Summer heat threatens people uprooted by drought and war. 22 Jul 2019
A revolution in aid: Start Network releases 2017 Annual Report
Start Network, a global network of aid agencies, has today published its first annual report showcasing its collective efforts to revolutionise the humanitarian aid system.
A global fund that provides rapid humanitarian aid for overlooked crises, is marking the second anniversary of the World Humanitarian Summit by sharing the impact of its 4th year, through its new annual report released today.
The Start Fund fills a critical gap in humanitarian financing. It pools funding from donors for immediate release for underfunded small to medium scale crises, spikes in chronic humanitarian crises, and to act in anticipation of impending crises.