Appeals & Response Plans
Headlines (last 30 days)
- Save the Children: At least 25 children hospitalised after Ghazni car bomb attack in Afghanistan. 10 Jul 2019
- UNICEF: Two million Afghan children cannot reach their full potential due to undernutrition. 2 Jul 2019
- UNICEF: Scores of children among casualties in Kabul attack - UNICEF. 1 Jul 2019
- DFID: More than five million Afghans will receive emergency life-saving UK aid. 17 Jun 2019
Most read reports
- Save the Children: At least 25 children hospitalised after Ghazni car bomb attack. 10 Jul 2019
- UNHCR: Afghan returnees face economic difficulties, unemployment [EN/Dari/Pashto]. 14 Jul 2019
- DACAAR: DACAAR Annual Report 2018. 15 Jul 2019
- UNICEF: Afghanistan Humanitarian Response: WASH Cluster Dashboard - Overall Cluster Figures, Achievements and Funding - (January-June 2019). 15 Jul 2019
- Harvard Univ.: Fragile Future: The human cost of conflict in Afghanistan. 10 Jul 2019
Refugee and migrant flows in Europe are at an unprecedented high – so far this year, almost 793,000 people have arrived by sea. Some 158,000 of them are children.
The month of October has seen an increasing number of families with children and babies, unaccompanied children and children with disabilities.
Between 19 and 31 October, more than 12,440 children have rested and played in UNICEF child-friendly spaces in the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Serbia and Croatia.
Stranded in Misery by Delay, Lack of Coordination, Indifference
(Budapest, October 23, 2015) – The European Union and Western Balkans countries meeting on October 25, 2015, should focus on alleviating the suffering of migrants and asylum seekers stranded at various European borders, Human Rights Watch said today.