Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- UNICEF: Afghanistan sees three-fold increase in attacks on schools in one year – UNICEF. 28 May 2019
- UN News: About 600,000 Afghan children face death from malnutrition without emergency funds. 24 May 2019
- IOM: A third of Afghans have migrated or been displaced since 2012: IOM. 21 May 2019
Most read reports
- UNAMA: UN: Civilian population in Afghanistan must be protected from harm. 9 Jun 2019
- IPS: Afghan Schools Left Unprotected by Government & International Community. 6 Jun 2019
- EU: Country of Origin Information Report: Afghanistan - Security situation (June 2019). 13 Jun 2019
- OCHA: Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (4 - 10 June 2019). 10 Jun 2019
- UN News: Around 600,000 Afghan children face death through malnutrition without emergency funds: UNICEF. 24 May 2019
European Economic and Social Committee
Mission Report – Croatia, 12-13 January 2016
Refugee and migrant flows in Europe are at an unprecedented high – so far this year, almost 793,000 people have arrived by sea. Some 158,000 of them are children.
The month of October has seen an increasing number of families with children and babies, unaccompanied children and children with disabilities.
Between 19 and 31 October, more than 12,440 children have rested and played in UNICEF child-friendly spaces in the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Serbia and Croatia.
Stranded in Misery by Delay, Lack of Coordination, Indifference
(Budapest, October 23, 2015) – The European Union and Western Balkans countries meeting on October 25, 2015, should focus on alleviating the suffering of migrants and asylum seekers stranded at various European borders, Human Rights Watch said today.