Appeals & Response Plans
Headlines (last 30 days)
Most read reports
- UN News: Around 600,000 Afghan children face death through malnutrition without emergency funds: UNICEF. 24 May 2019
- IOM: A third of Afghans have migrated or been displaced since 2012: IOM. 21 May 2019
- Nutrition Cluster: Afghanistan - Prevalence of Global Acute Malnutrition (GAM) - March 2019. 23 May 2019
- WHO: WHO Afghanistan Situation Report - March 2019. 10 May 2019
- ECHO: Afghanistan - Attacks on health facilities (DG ECHO, Partners) (ECHO Daily Flash of 23 May 2019). 23 May 2019
Statement on the drought in Afghanistan produced by a group of NGOs, including Afghanaid.
Statement released 31 August 2011.