Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- UNAMA: Violence continuing to inflict ‘high levels of harm’ on Afghan civilians. 24 Apr 2019
- UNAMA: UN-backed local peace initiative ends longstanding dispute in Nangarhar. 23 Apr 2019
Most read reports
- OCHA: Afghanistan: Snapshot of Population Movements (Jan to Apr 2019). 19 May 2019
- WHO: WHO Afghanistan Situation Report - March 2019. 10 May 2019
- Finnish Red Cross: Airbus test flight from Helsinki-Vantaa to Kabul was loaded with 500 Red Cross family tents. 17 May 2019
- OHCHR: Afghanistan Protection of Civilians in Armed Conflict Annual Report 2018 [EN/Dari/PS]. 24 Feb 2019
- UNAMA: Preserving hard-fought women’s rights a must, say Bamyan civic leaders. 16 May 2019
DRA: working for increased impact
The new DRA Impact Report provides a summary of our activities during 2017 – including details of joint humanitarian responses in 11 countries.
The Dutch Relief Alliance (DRA) was established in 2015 to improve the effectiveness of the national humanitarian effort. Increased collaboration and a strong commitment to both innovation and the priorities of the UN-endorsed Grand Bargain are at the core of all DRA activities – allowing for humanitarian responses with increased impact.