Appeals & Response Plans
Headlines (last 30 days)
Most read reports
- UN News: Around 600,000 Afghan children face death through malnutrition without emergency funds: UNICEF. 24 May 2019
- IOM: A third of Afghans have migrated or been displaced since 2012: IOM. 21 May 2019
- Nutrition Cluster: Afghanistan - Prevalence of Global Acute Malnutrition (GAM) - March 2019. 23 May 2019
- WHO: WHO Afghanistan Situation Report - March 2019. 10 May 2019
- ECHO: Afghanistan - Attacks on health facilities (DG ECHO, Partners) (ECHO Daily Flash of 23 May 2019). 23 May 2019
Highlights from this issue:
Do improvements in child survival lead to population growth?
What will it take to get family planning and population efforts back on track?
Are pregnant women prioritized for bed nets?
Are cesarean deliveries rising among low-risk mothers in Jordan?
Can traditional healers and pharmacists contribute to improving TB detection?